Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boring 4th of July

This 4th of July was very different than the past years. Justin and I really didn't do anything special except watch beautiful fireworks from our backyard. We don't have many friends here and the ones we do all like to drink. I mean we usually go hang out with them and have a good time without drinking but we just didn't feel like going with them and heading out to the beach. It would have been a nightmare, no doubt. And not to mention the belly is getting bigger so I really don't feel like doing much anyways. It's so tight!!! It's even getting tough for me to take Rico for a walk anymore becuase he likes to walk to fast for me! Tomorrow should be a more exciting day..we plan on doing something outside like either going to the beach or heading to a local pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment