Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

I still obviously don't know how to put pictures after postings.....But Justin and I at easter.

Justin and I at South Beach



Right when we started dating.



His beautiful Neice Jaiden! She's so cute!

Well....where to begin. had off of work today. Another boring day. I was lazy allll day but I think that is allowed once and a while, right? Besides giving Rico a bath outside...I had my doctors appointment bright and early. Haven't gained any weight since the last time I went 2 weeks ago. Which is okay becuase on average I usually gain like 7 pounds a month, well at least the past couple months. I have gained 30 pounds total...still have 2 more months left. I am not really worried, becuase I know what I gain I will be able to lose quickly. Doctor said everything looked great, heard the heartbeat, sounded normal! So I go back in another 2 weeks and I actually got to send in my pre-registration for the hospital so I dont have to do it while im in pain. Thank god! The worst part about being pregnant I think is not really being able to take any medicines while you are sick or if you have allergies. Ever since I was in Wisconsin back in the beginning of June I have had horrible allergies. My nose is just aweful. I occasionally will take Claritin for it but they still don't seem to go away. I can't wait till summer is over!!! (Not to mention it is like a sauna outside)


I will put up some pictures from the past couple months that I really like, just to add to my Blog....for fun becuase I am bored and maybe some of my family and/or friends can see a lil bit of the past. Also see what Justin looks like beccuase no one has met him yet!!!

Until next time......:)































































































No comments:

Post a Comment