Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Some Pictures of the Present and the Past! Enjoy

My Kathy-Dee and My Grammitz!!
My new Haircut! Got like 6 inches off, doesn't look that short, but comparable to what it was, I feel as if it is really short!!


Rico!!! Our American Bulldog! I put a bib on him, isn't he cute?!


The last time Angie and Dad came down to FL together....shots of Lemon Drops..nooo thank you.


My last time out with the girls before I found out I was pregnant....Melissa (R) is childhood friends and came down for a week. We had such a great time!
Sportin' the Cowboy hat at Roundup!

We went to Dr. Feelgoods in West Palm Beach and met the owner and singer of Motley Crue..."Vince Neil"
At a different bar in West Palm Beach with Melissa when she was visiting

Our good friend, and Roomate, Laura and I next to Justin's Truck. Boooooooo cubs!
New Year's Eve in Delray Beach
On the intercoastal
My BFF Cayla and I. She is from Mukwonago, WI. I knew her through an ex before I moved down. When I moved down we connected and have been friends ever since!!! Love her.
My 21st Birthday out with Cayla in Coconut Grove. She bought me a blow job shot! It was really good.South BeachCayla and I at the nickelback concert in April. Jaycee's first concert
At Jaycee's Shower, My cousins Jessie and Jena! Love them, they are soo pretty!


Georgia giving Jaycee a kiss at the shower!



















No comments:

Post a Comment